SB Investment Advisers has an exciting opportunity for a VP, Treasury to join our global Finance/Treasury team. This role will have exposure and responsibility across varying levels of management and is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has a keen interest in private equity and treasury and cash management. The ideal candidate will have experience in the areas of international treasury, liquidity management, investments and operations, and managing counterparties/banking relationships.
● Establish daily cash positioning for operating entities, monitor cash and global bank accounts
● Manage all domestic and international AP, Tax and payroll payments (ACH, Wires, BACKS, CHAPS, Faster Payments).
● Identify funding gaps, prepare cash forecast/budget, and work with FP&A, Tax, Legal, and SBG Group Management to put in place intercompany loans or capitalizations to secure funding for SBIA UK, US, Japan, Singapore, and Middle East operations
● Work with Legal and/or external counsel, deal teams, and fund admin to execute funding wires at closing for upcoming investments and any other cash movements through the various structures
● Drive Kyriba implementation to completion and go live with remaining modules; work with banking partners to setup and monitor H2H connectivity for reporting and payments
● Assist with review of capital calls and distribution calculations, LP notices, and recommendations /reports prepared by the fund administrator and Accounting
● Work with international banking partners, fund admin, and Legal to prepare KYC and account opening documentation and open accounts as needed for newly created legal entities; ensure accounts are setup on online systems and administer access for various user groups
● Manage fund admin, custodian, and banking partners relationships
● Assist with creating and streamlining SBIA operations and build policies & procedures
● Support ad hoc treasury requests and ensure our internal processes are being followed while identifying areas of improvement
● Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
● 6-8 years of experience in international treasury, cash and FX risk management, private equity fund investments and liquidity management, and/or related function
● Excellent project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, gain consensus among various teams, and drive initiatives to completion effectively
● A ‘hands on’ team player who is comfortable working on detailed transactions on an independent basis and coordinating input from others
● Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines
● Strong business judgment and autonomy
● Strong understanding of cash management and payment principles, liquidity and forecasting
● Strong process and control mindset. Strong attention to detail
● Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a strong track record of partnership
● Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus