We are constantly looking to add to our core talent. If you are seeking a career that is challenging and rewarding, a work environment that is diverse and dynamic, look no further — Haemonetics is your employer of choice.
Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the treasury functions, including treasury activities related to FX, cash flow, borrowings, debt, cash management and assisting in managing relationships with financial institutions. Responsible for building and transforming the Company's Treasury function including cash management, forecasting, banking administration, credit compliance reporting, insurance and certain other treasury related operations. In addition to managing members of the treasury team, this role will partner with Tax, FP&A and Accounting teams.
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding.
- Ensure sufficient funds are available and liquidity is adequate for working capital needs through cash and liquidity management.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with banks and financial institutions.
- Implementing new bank technologies, products, and Treasury Management System (Kyriba).
- Manage risk positions, including interest rate and FX exposures, and recommend appropriate hedging strategies. Manage all hedging activities, including exposure forecasting, hedge execution, and reporting activities. Investigate opportunities to expand risk management scope.
- Develop and execute funding and cash repatriation strategies for overseas subsidiaries. Develop annual funding plan for each overseas entity and recommend tax-efficient strategies that optimize the use of trapped capital overseas. Recommend hedging strategies and monitor currency hedges for intercompany loans or dividends.
- Responsible for all aspects of debt management, including interest expense forecasting, month-end accounting process, compliance, reporting, etc.
- Prepare and design company’s various cash flow forecasts in Kyriba.
- Assist with company’s insurance provider and respond to any insurance related requests.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Manage employee access to banking systems on a global basis.
- Assist with insurance renewals related to risk management.
- Publish various documents to support quarterly audit and SEC reporting requirements.
- Publish quarterly treasury report.