"Top 10" National Homebuilder K. Hovnanian Homes is hiring. We are seeking a talented treasury professional for our corporate headquarters in Red Bank, NJ, 07701; to join our treasury team as a Treasury Assistant. In this role, you will perform daily cash management functions and assist with bank website and treasury workstation administration to support the company’s Sr. Treasury Analyst, as well as other members of the Treasury team.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide support for the maintenance of the Company’s daily cash balance and checkbook through cash concentration.
- Perform daily cash management processes such as bank deposits, wire transfers, payment runs and stop payments.
- Reconcile positive pay issue files to bank confirmations for daily payment runs.
- Process cash management and balance reports.
- Download bank account information and files.
- Prepare vouchers and cash receipts.
- Assist with all aspects of bank website and treasury workstation administration.
- Establish and maintain master lists.
- Prepare bank documentation for new bank accounts and cash management services.
- Assist with researching bank account reconciliation discrepancies.
- Create and update detailed procedures for cash management/bank administration functions.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
Successful candidate must have an associate’s degree from a two-year college or university with a minimum of two plus (2+) years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience; strong treasury and cash management background; familiarity with bank reporting and funds transfer systems; strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to be a team player; detail and accuracy skills; advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC is a well-respected publicly traded company. At K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC, we are committed to our people and provide an environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and extensive benefits—including medical/dental/vision coverage, discounts on mortgages and home appliances, and a 401(k) plan. To learn more about us, visit www.khov.com/careers.