TITLE: Senior Analyst, Treasury (FFE0005279)
Work within the Fox Treasury Team to provide direct support to National Geographic Partners in performing daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities for both domestic and international businesses. In addition, by leveraging knowledge of local business processes and treasury best practices, the individual will be responsible for establishing cash management structures, and improving treasury polices and banking operations.
- Assist with the management of all merchant service relationships, pricing analysis and administration.
- Partner with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to manage intercompany activity and overall global cash planning; manage exposures to mitigate foreign currency and counterparty risk.
- Assist with the preparation of reporting and analysis to senior management.
- Perform project research upon request.
- Recommend bank products and services to streamline processes, reduce costs, and improve customer experience.
- Assist with treasury and cash management systems initiatives.
- Analyze and interpret banking regulations, as it relates to fund flows, across multiple countries.
- Identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to make recommendations.
- Recommend and implement cash management structures through coordination with banking partners, Tax and in-country finance teams.
- Utilize knowledge of in-country clearing systems and regulations to recommend payment processes for foreign subsidiaries.
- Assist in streamlining processes and procedures across the organization.
- Support operating companies, corporate service departments, and affiliated companies with cash management controls and all treasury and banking related issues (including Letters of Credit), while liaising with banking representatives.
- Act as lead and/or work in conjunction with managers on projects.
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures for effectiveness and appropriate controls.
- Assist with Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements as needed.
- Act as security administrator and payment authorizer on global banking portals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 to 8 years related treasury, finance or accounting experience .
- Possess a BS/BA degree (finance, accounting or economics preferred).
- International treasury experience.
- Experience establishing and maintaining merchant services structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of treasury, cash management and accounting principals.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Flexible, resourceful, a can-do service oriented attitude.
- Well-organized ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy, dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Sunguard Quantum preferred.
20th Century Fox Film is one of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures. 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law