The team is responsible for integrating acquired companies Treasury organizations into the world-class corporation's Treasury department. If you're a customer-focused, results-driven finance professional with great communication and organizational skills that is energized by the unfamiliar, this is the role for you. This position is a high visibility and impact role that offers the opportunity to stretch your skills and see your ideas have an impact on the overall business.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all Treasury and banking activity of acquired companies are integrated into the company processes
- Drive the transition of the banking activity to chosen banks with various teams
- Develop detailed project plans for various Treasury acquisitions & projects
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) for various Treasury IT projects
- Prepare reporting and metrics for distribution to senior management
- Partner with Treasury Managers, IT, and Accounting to preform clean up analysis on Intercompany Loan Tool (Access database)
- Provide centralized due diligence to maintain international bank accounts; opening, closure, and signer changes.
- Be a positive representative for the Treasury department to banks, vendors, corporate treasuries, and other outside organizations
- Maintain and improve internal controls for all intercompany lending and intercompany cash movement procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics required
- Demonstrated knowledge of banking operations and a solid understanding of cash management products and services.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and project management skills are required, as this position will have responsibility for complex projects where the ability to influence others will be essential
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
- The ideal candidate will possess multitasking skills and will be able to constantly reprioritize the workload.