Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a professional and customer focused attitude at all times while keeping the best financial interests of the company in mind.
- Determine the ongoing creditworthiness of potential and existing customers in order to establish an appropriate level of credit and payment terms granted to the customer utilizing D&B, Experian, and Credit References.
- Supervise the timely remittance of customer payments by sending statement reminders, dunning letters, personal contact via email and phone and other means, as necessary, to ensure collection.
- Developing and producing reports to measure productivity and collection performance.
- Ensure overdue/late accounts are followed up and escalated to Credit Manager.
- Perform account reconciliations and cash application corrections.
- Review orders "On Hold" and make sure customers are within their credit limits prior to releasing.
- Interfacing with sales staff to assure customer satisfaction throughout credit and collection process.
- Utilizing “state of the art” collection technologies such as text messaging and email.
Additional functions include assisting the Treasury and Credit Manager In:
- Troubleshoot inefficiencies and collaborative process improvement.
- Administrative & management functions.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by Manager.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience of Aged Debt Reporting & Analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential for this role.
- Strong grasp of business processes and systems.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated and extremely well-organized with ability to multi-task, prioritize under busy conditions, and handle pressure and deadlines extremely well.