**To view the entire job advertisement and to apply online, please visit our homepage: https://www.port-orange.org/
This position serves as the assistant to the Finance Director. This is a highly responsible administrative and technical position responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing, staffing, directing, coordinating, reporting, and budgeting for the Finance Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 6 years of progressive management experience in financial administration with public sector experience; or
- A combination of education and experience.
- Certifications, Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid Florida Driver's License
- At least one of the following is preferred:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO).
- Certified Government Finance Officer (CGFO).