The Sr. Treasury Analyst will perform duties with regards to the domestic and international treasury operations of the company as it continues to realize strong growth in various markets. The Analyst will be responsible for executing large FX trades and hedges, manage various debt instruments and investments, and produce executive-level reporting for upper management. This position will work directly with the Director of Global Treasury to help improve the day-to day treasury operations of its global entities through automation and process improvements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 4+ years of work experience in corporate finance.
- Experience working with debt instruments including term loans, lines of credit, and letters of credit.
- Experience opening and closing bank accounts globally.
- Experience with daily cash positioning and both short and long-term cash forecasting.
- Experience with executing wire transfers, ACH payments, and other payment types.
- Strong attention to detail, quantitative skills, and commitment to professional integrity.
- Solid analytical and logic skills: ability to identify problems, isolate causes, and formulate/present/execute on solutions.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience working with complex formulas (including lookups) and graphing in Excel.
- Knowledge of foreign currency concepts as it relates to transactional banking, translation, and impact on financials.
- Aptitude and comfort working with large amounts of data.
- Comfortable working in high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills with international staff.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- 3+ years of work experience specifically in corporate treasury.
- Foreign exchange hedging experience.
- Treasury workstation (TMS) experience.
- Familiar with bank platforms such as WF CEO, BofA CashPro Online, and HSBCnet.
- CTP strongly preferred; or working towards CTP certification.