Are you ready for the next exciting step up in your career? If so, keep reading!
As a key member of our Corporate Treasury team, the Treasury Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the department, including Foreign Exchange risk management, insurance, daily cash positioning, liquidity management and cash accounting. You will interact with other business units (Colors in St. Louis, Fragrances in Spain, etc.) as well as other corporate departments (tax, accounting, legal, etc.), implementing cash and Foreign Exchange risk management strategies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising daily cash and debt transactions and monitoring of global cashpool. You will recommend bank products and services to streamline our processes and reduce costs.
- Administer Foreign Exchange hedging programs and consult with Sensient business units on Foreign Exchange related matters.
- Review and oversee insurance policies, procedures, claims and settlements.
- Maintain relationships with financial institutions and other treasury vendors.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly treasury reports.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field required (MBA preferred).
- Certifications as a CPA, CTP, CFA or FP&A preferred.
- An experience level of 6+ years of treasury experience is preferred. Experience within an international organization is ideal.
- Experience with foreign exchange and/or insurance required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Business professional attire in an office environment.
- Some travel required.
Still reading this? Then you must be interested! Complete the application now and we will reach out to you shortly!