Location: San Francisco, CA
Requisition ID: 17WD26005
Come join the Autodesk treasury team! We are embarking on an exciting journey to develop a world class team with best in class strategies and processes. We are looking for an innovative, strategic, and deeply analytical team player ready for the challenge.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, this position contributes to company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the bank account management, cash management, banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
- Support cash operations and forecasting process
- Daily cash position
- Cash Balances report regularly and as required
- Provide SOX and Audit testing support for cash and payments including cash confirmations
- Operations with FBAR compliance as requested
- Analyze bank fees and recommend cost savings
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees requirements
- Bank account administration
- Process approved bank account opening and closing requests as reviewed and assigned
- Review and process approved bank account signatory additions, changes and deletions
- Work with Legal and Tax to obtain required supporting KYC documentation and complete and submit all bank documents to fulfill account openings and appropriate Treasury Services requested. File all account documentation accurately, completely and timely
- Ensure accounts are opened accurately and completely, and that all needed Treasury services are tested, implemented and operating timely (Electronic Banking statements, payment file services etc)
- Manage acquisition account closures and integrations
- Manage Bank account database and signatories database
- Operations with FATCA as requested
- System administration (banking platforms and TMS)
- Enhance Kyriba Treasury Management system to leverage Global cash forecasting module as well as Treasury Dashboards
- Analyze and manage online banking platforms
- Ad Hoc Projects as necessary
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3-5+ years work experience in treasury/cash management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Experience with banking or wire payments systems as well as TMS (Kyriba) is preferred
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category. Autodesk will consider for employment all applicants with criminal histories consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and any other state, federal or local law.