As our company takes on more corporate clients, we are looking for someone who can provide support to multiple projects. We assign an implementation team to each project, but each team requires additional support at various times, depending on project timeline and demand. This role will report to the Client Services Project Manager who ensures that all teams have the resources needed to keep their projects on track. Strategic Treasurer is seeking to add one full-time or part time Treasury Analyst due to the ongoing growth of the business.
The responsibilities of this role include supporting multiple, simultaneous partner engagements, but the daily tasks of this role will be flexible. Tasks will involve creation of management level presentations, bank fee analysis, creation of workflow diagrams, and other tasks.
Description of Responsibilities
- Checking with each team to ensure they have the support needed
- Receiving new projects and tasks by phone and email and promptly providing an ETA on time to completion.
- Completing tasks efficiently and communicating progress promptly.
- Ensuring assigned tasks are completed on time, are received by team lead, and are approved.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to logically prioritize tasks
- Clear communication abilities
- Initiative and follow through on tasks
- Superior written skills preferred
- Experience with MS Office products required
- Proficiency and experience with MS Excel required
- Proficiency and experience with PowerPoint highly preferred
- Solid analytical, critical, and creative problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Benefits and Work Location
- Strategic Treasurer offers a competitive payment package. Benefits for full-time employees include paid personal time off (PTO), company holidays, non-contributory benefits, and contributory benefits (such as medical, dental), and 401K.
- This position is expected to be located in our main office of in Peachtree City, Georgia. Applicants must live within a 20-30-minute drive.
- Relocation is not offered for this position.