Analyze and evaluate the internal systems and procedures of assigned area within the Operations Division. This is accomplished by means of assigned projects, concentrating specifically on the efficiency and effectiveness of these systems and procedures, and the overall quality of the services produced. This is an entry-level support position for supporting applications and systems within assigned area of the Operations Division. May be responsible for managing a small staff of analysts.
Responsible for managing the daily processing activities for client support centers in Wyomissing PA and Wilson NC. Client Support operates from 8AM – 8PM and responds to approximately 18,000 calls each month from Treasury Services clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Perform special projects as assigned in the general areas of problem identification and resolution, performance and productivity improvements as well as quality enhancements.
2. Responsible for recommendation of improvements and enhancements within area of responsibility. This is to include completing process mapping, workflow analyses, and process re-engineering.
3. Ensure detailed procedure manuals are maintained for areas supporting.
4. Coordinate and participate in any training that is necessary as a result of conclusions reached in project-related activities or system implementation.
5. Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support.
6. Maintain statistics, records and reports that help establish quality control standards at an acceptable rate.
7. This position has 12 direct reports and will be responsible for providing coaching to associates, conducting one-on-ones, preparing and delivering mid-year and annual reviews.
8. Manages team to deliver the Perfect Client Experience
9. Reviews quality and metrics with associates
10. Provides guidance on how to respond to calls and ensure standards and procedures are followed accordingly.
11. Handles escalated calls
12. Coordinates scheduling of associates
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Above average oral and written communications skills
3. Above average organization skills
4. Exhibit leadership skills and ability to manage people
5. Above average knowledge of bank operations
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.