Allegis Corporate Services is seeking a Card Payments Associate in our Hanover, Maryland corporate office. The Card Payments Associate is responsible for partnering with Operating Companies to facilitate the acceptance and management of card payments.
- Manage enrollment process for credit card customers.
- Assists internal partners with payment research as needed.
- Receive, audit and process credit card payments.
- Provide external customers with basic technical support (password resets, enabling/disabling payment methods, and navigation help).
- Perform daily balancing and reconciliation of credit card payment batches
- Initiate and manage the execution of merchant bank service requests.
- Ensures daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly Operating Company reporting is completed, accurate and disseminated according to each Operating Company’s needs.
- Reports and tracks all chargebacks and refunds to A/R Team and provides reconciliations to support AR payment adjustments.
- Tracks and maintains monthly card transaction fees/provides fee trend analysis as needed.
- Provide feedback to management on critical issues, and concerns of customer to support ongoing efforts to improve service and products.
- Attends payment application training and payment industry training as needed.
- Adhoc projects as required by ACS and/or Operating Companies.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
2+ years customer support experience in financial services/operations or related business experience or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and PeopleSoft preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to research and resolve complex customer issues.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Exercises independent judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles.
- Understands how and when to escalate issues.
- Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behavior and approaches to changing circumstances.
- Focuses on Customers; knows and cares about our internal and external customers.
- Works as a team to deliver excellent service and exceed team and customer expectations.
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-Motivation/Self Starter
- Leading Self and Others