Primary responsibilities are the management of the company’s debt, global currency risk, and interest rate derivatives. Provide operational and analytical support to the Director, Capital Markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus.
- 5-8 years of combined experience in corporate treasury, financial analysis, or accounting in a large multinational
- Detailed understanding of accounting (in particular FAS 133) and tax issues as they relate to foreign exchange transactions, derivative financial instruments, and other capital market transactions.
- Strong quantitative abilities, an analytical and effective problem solver who can effectively distill complex issues into component parts.
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and communication skills. Ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization. Global perspective – comfortable dealing with other cultures.
- Understands the interdependence of all treasury functions and places a high value on what is best for the team versus own area.
- High energy level, achievement oriented, customer driven attitude, and works with a sense of urgency.