Our client is a publicly traded international corporation that supplies and services the specialty healthcare industry. With operations in over 100 countries the head office is located in the San Francisco Bay area.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will have day-to-day responsibilities in global cash management, multilateral netting, and cash flow forecasting.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze and consolidate monthly Treasury direct method cash flow forecast.
- Manage the monthly multilateral, multicurrency netting process.
- Administer daily cash positioning, including debt pay-downs or borrowings.
- Prepare and document foreign exchange trades.
- Analyze and forecast cash, debt, interest expense/income, and bank fees, and recommend improvements.
- Administer aspects of the internal bank account management system.
- Assist with preparation of bank account documentation, including account openings and closings, and updating authorities and entitlements.
- Assist with cash optimization projects globally.
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders as necessary.
- Ensure accurate internal/external reporting to auditors, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Ideal experience we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a treasury related role
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, including use of pivot tables, vlookup, hlookup, countif, and other formulas.
- Understanding of ASC 830 (FAS 52) hedge accounting and general accounting concepts and principals preferred.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to research.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, including command of English language for reading, writing, and comprehension.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in maintaining and managing positive relationships with internal customers and external vendors and consultants.
- Ability to interact across all functions and levels within the company.