Strategic Treasurer is looking for a new member of our marketing team to organize and execute outbound communications across all stages of the funnel. This person will be responsible for several aspects of the marketing program, including, but not limited to: email marketing, contact database organization, event planning, market research, and digital content management (website and social media).
The Marketing Communications & Events Coordinator (“MCEC”) will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with members of our publications team, firm management, and clients to facilitate effective organization, development, promotion, and execution of marketing programs and deliverables.
- Email. As our primary method of communication to our roughly 18,000 active subscriber database, the MCEC will coordinate and oversee the creation, schedule, delivery, analytics, and reporting on all promotional and operational emails sent through our broadcast email systems.
- Website. Given the digital nature of most of our publications, the MCEC will coordinate and oversee the posting, hosting, promoting, analysis, and reporting of all assets and messaging housed on the websites within our digital footprint.
- Social Media. To extend the reach of our publications, the MCEC will coordinate and oversee the content, copy, and calendar promoted throughout our various social channels.
- Strategic Treasurer annually runs multiple surveys to examine the market for the latest trends in treasury. The MCEC will coordinate and oversee the online hosting, promotion, management, data collection and presentation of each survey. (Involves client interaction)
- As a part of our mission to inform the industry, we annually host dozens of webinars that cater to an audience of finance and treasury professionals. The MCEC will coordinate and oversee the development, promotion, delivery, analytics, and reporting of each online event. (Involves client interaction)
- As the largest pure play corporate treasury consultancy in North America, Strategic Treasurer has a presence at numerous industry conferences throughout the year. The largest of these is the Association of Financial Professionals Annual Conference in which we host an events-based booth within the exhibit hall. The MCEC will coordinate and oversee the planning, preparation, setup, promotion, delivery, follow-up and review this annual event.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, high energy, self-motivated
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and deadline focused
- Process oriented with love of operational efficiency
- Data-driven, high comfort level with numbers
- Naturally curious and teachable
- Confidence in dealing with challenging situations
- Commitment to excellence in quality and client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree is essential.
- Desired areas of study: marketing, communications, event planning, or business.
- Minimum of 3-years of employment experience in a professional work environment.
- Customer-facing communication, both written and verbal, is preferred.
- Additional areas of experience supportive of success in this position include:
- Project management: detailed follow-through on both unique and repetitive tasks
- Copywriting: for mass communications such as email, social media, and web design
- Event planning: organization, promotion, and execution of large-scale events
- Website management: coding is not required, but WordPress experience is a plus
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Desired proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
Benefits & Work Location
Strategic Treasurer offers a competitive payment package. Benefits for full-time, permanent employees include paid personal time off (PTO), company holidays, non-contributory benefits, and contributory benefits (such as medical, dental), and 401K.
This position is expected to be located in our main office in Peachtree City, GA. Applicants must live within a reasonable (approximately 30-minute) drive. Relocation is not offered for this position.