The Treasury Analyst will assist the VP & Assistant Treasurer – International in the planning and execution of treasury and financial operations as well as provide analytical support to the wider Corporate Treasury Group. The Analyst will support various projects and initiatives related to cash forecasting, variance analysis and reporting, credit, control and compliance management. The individual will be a thoughtful and proactive self-starter who will be able to support the optimization of core treasury functions in foreign exchange, liquidity management, cash and treasury operations and reporting through in depth analysis and consolidation of existing data sets.
Provide assistance on special projects in relation to the treasury reporting and functions, including but not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain a new short term cash and debt forecasts; analyze variances, and work with the business groups to improve forecasting reliability and liquidity planning
- Support Credit Risk Management in identifying process improvements, including new software tools and coordinate implementation of new solutions, policies, and procedures
- Oversee administration of banking websites and bank services, corporate Treasury databases and record-keeping, working closely with corporate treasury staff who are responsible for day-to-day execution and maintenance
- Provide ongoing review of key treasury controls and departmental processes, controls, job aids and policy documents. Update as required to insure that they reflect current processes. Recommend and implement process efficiencies and improvements
- Provide actual and budget information regarding gross and net banking fees as needed
- Conduct regular benchmark studies of banks and their services
- 2-3 years’ experience in international treasury or finance preferably with a US multinational corporation. Broad knowledge of international financial instruments and markets, with experience in international banking laws and sovereign monetary regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance., or mathematics; MBA or Certified Treasury Professional a plus
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills and the ability to influence actions across all levels of the organization
- Experience working efficiently and effectively with business partners and staff in remote locations
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and working knowledge of Treasury Management systems and processes
- Fluency in English required, multi-lingual capabilities a plus
We, Interpublic Group (IPG), are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.