Director of Treasury
San Jose, CA
Director of Treasury is responsible for investment portfolio management and liquidity management, Asset Liability Management analysis and financial modeling. Director of Treasury is also responsible for generating treasury relevant financial reports for ALCO and board and the budget projections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the VP Treasury & Finance managing company's investment portfolio including recommending to VP Treasury & Finance and analyzing investments in government and agency securities, institutional CD's, Mortgage Backed Securities, etc. Provide periodic investment report to ALCO and the Board.
- Responsible for liquidity management including monthly liquidity forecast and quarterly liquidity stress test. Maintain the collateral accounts with FHLB and FRB to ensure sufficient borrowing capacity. Be responsible for daily cash management to ensure proper cash to support the CU operation.
- Facilitate quarterly ALM packet includes NEV & NII shock results from Profitstar.
- Assist with annual budget projection using budget model. Actively participate in the annual budget process.
- Responsible for generating treasury relevant financial reports for ALCO and board.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related areas required. MBA, CPA or CFA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of investment portfolio management, interest rate risk analysis, liquidity management and budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Requires proficiency in Excel, Access and complex data manipulation. Have knowledge of the ALM (Profitstar) model.
- Must be team oriented and have great analytical and communication skills.
- Financial services industry experience a plus.