Wind River Software Systems was acquired by TPG Capital and has approximately US$300M in revenues. Our 1,200 employees are globally dispersed across a broad footprint, with approximately 50% of revenues being derived outside of the United States. Our diverse team is lean, agile and highly collaborative. We are passionately results-oriented.
The successful candidate will report to the Vice President of Finance and will support the various functions of Treasury. Such functions include assisting with systems support, Treasury operations, investments, corporate finance, and risk management.
Main areas of responsibility may include but are not limited to assistance with and support for:
- Perform daily bank account reconciliations.
- Monitor global daily cash position.
- Recommendation on daily borrowing and investment activities within guidelines.
- Leading role on global bank account management with subsidiaries.
- Manage Intercompany Loan portfolio and coordinate month-end reporting and general ledger accounting with finance managers.
- Execution of foreign currency confirmations and settlements.
- Support preparation of short term global cash and foreign currency forecast.
- Prepare global bank fee analysis.
- Evaluate, develop and implement process improvement initiatives in order to optimize cash management efficiencies.
- Lead actions to minimize idle cash balances and rationalization of banking partnerships.
- Provide support to the members of the Finance Leadership Team in the development of appropriate strategies for foreign cash repatriation.
- Recommend and lead updates to Treasury Operations policies.
- Prepare audit documentation for SOX (as required) and Internal/External Audit.
- Serve as a Treasury point of contact and act as a liaison with peers across the globe and various other departments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with 2 years focused in Treasury management, cash management and accounting, preferably with a multi-national company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline from four-year college or university.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Demonstrated familiarity with principles of liquidity management and corporate funding
- Familiarity with accounting concepts/principles
- Ability to adapt to varied and changing responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Self-motivated with strong multitasking proficiency
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience participating in teams and working cross-functionally
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt/learn on the fly
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org