Our client – a mid-sized, publicly traded company– seeks a take-charge professional to join its Treasury team. This person will assist the team with critical processes, such as cash management and monitoring as well as cash wire / transfer initiations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and / or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certifications preferred
- 2-5 years of experience with global cash management or treasury operations
- Familiarity with banking industry rules and regulations
- Knowledge of US GAAP and M&A as well as experience with a public company preferred
- Prior experience with ERP systems (or other enterprise-wide systems)