***Please do not call or come to the office directly about this position***
-Employer does not currently offer sponsorship for visas.
-Applicant must be available to start within the month
Data Analysts are responsible for supporting client enrollment and onboarding activities, including configuring the FiREapps application, completing comprehensive data analyses, and reviewing and communicating initial findings internally. Data Analysts are expected to support multiple clients and Risk Analysts or Senior Risk Analysts as needed and will work directly with an assigned Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to coordinate execution of tasks and responsibilities.
Data Analysts also support research projects, documentation and education initiatives, consulting engagements, customer support, and any other miscellaneous tasks needed within the Client Services Organization to support new or ongoing clients.
- Support clients through the configuration of the FiREapps application.
- Leverage client service tools and reports to process and analyze data as well as assist with consulting engagements and sales activities.
- Engage with the assigned Risk Analysts or Senior Risk Analysts for the analysis of data, implementation, and interpretation of data.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned Project Managers and Risk/Senior Risk Analysts providing necessary support and communication.
- Leverage existing client service technology to facilitate efficient processes and timely task completion.
- Provide customer support directly and indirectly as a member of the Client Services Team.
- Create foreign exchange trading confirmations.
- Other duties as assigned to support the Client Services Organization.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Entry level experience, or equivalent work as an intern, in a data focused role.
- Financial background preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong data/process analysis skills and proven ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent MS Office Excel skills with knowledge of pivot tables and complex Excel functions.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and Macros.
- Working knowledge of financial accounting systems and processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a cross functional team in a dynamic, fast paced environment.