Senior Treasury Analyst – 6-month contract position with a view to permanent
Looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst who will support the Treasury team in daily transactions as well as in assist in the ongoing implementation of new programs and services worldwide to automate and improve business processes. The Snr Treasury Analyst will work closely with groups across the organization including Accounting, Finance, Tax, Legal, Internal Audit, and IT.
Location: Fremont, San Francisco Bay Area
- Provide support for cash, investment and foreign exchange trading, settlements and reporting;
- Daily cash management including intercompany subsidiary funding and related journal entries and other payment requests worldwide.
- Work with banking partners to evaluate existing bank relationships and available bank products and pricing; complete compliance reporting
- Support Treasury in monitoring worldwide global cash and prepare quarterly Sr. management and BOD presentations.
- Provide monthly/quarterly cash flow forecasts to management to manage liquidity and borrowing.
- Interact with insurance brokers to assist in the annual worldwide insurance renewal process; track and coordinate insurance claims, working with internal organizations and with an insurance broker, carriers and adjusters.
- System access management – manage online banking and trading (FX & Investment) portals, etc.
- Analyze FX Exposure; work with Treasurer and FX banks to develop hedging strategies, place hedges, review FX program results, and provide monthly hedge accounting entries
- Update and maintain users on multiple global banking portals as requested; work with the legal team and banks for compliance requests, maintain/update bank accounts signatories and resolutions; maintain a database of existing bank accounts and analyze bank charges for potential savings.
- Ensure existing procedures are followed in compliance with SOX requirements; interface with internal and external auditors, providing reports and assisting with SOX testing.
- FX rate compilation and month-end reporting and accounting;
- Liaise with the Regional Finance, Tax, Accounting and Legal in a multi-country, currency and cultural environment
- Ad-hoc Treasury projects
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- 2-4 years of finance/Treasury related experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Certified Treasury Professional a plus
- Organized, accurate and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Exercises good judgment within defined guidelines
- Good communication skills; ability to build effective working relationships with bankers and internal counterparts
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Understanding of cash management and corporate finance and accounting