We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst to lead the daily Treasury Operations financial actives in addition to taking a lead role in overseeing our global in-house bank and intercompany payment netting programs.
The successful candidate will join a Treasury team with a strong and fast-paced culture of excellence, innovation and talent development. We seek a team player who is passionate about leveraging finance skills, technology and lean business concepts to drive process improvements and create value. The successful candidate will bring a solid treasury operations experience and demonstrated continuous improvement mindset with high quality results.
- Recommend & implement strategies to optimize global cash availability
- Provide high quality and timely treasury services to global entities
- Lead the in-house banking and intercompany payment netting services for over 45 entities and 100 global legal entities, respectively
- Use technology and lean business techniques to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of global operational processes
- Work with cross-functional teams (tax, accounting, legal and divisional finance) on numerous initiatives
- Primary banking service contact for Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Execute investment strategies within policy guidelines
- Integrate and provide on-board training to acquired companies, as appropriate.
- Lead projects to implement efficiencies and reduce overall banking costs
- Participate in the construction of the global cash flow forecast and reporting processes, including senior management reporting, cash flow analysis, and cross-functional collaboration of forecasting and reporting deliverables
- Ensure a high standard of controls and authorities over bank accounts and treasury transactions in accordance with policies. Work with the entities to update bank account signatories and issue bank guarantees.
- Establish and promote a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Solid understanding of cash management, treasury systems, and policies and procedures for a global organization; experience with IT2 / GTreasury a plus.
- 5+ years of Treasury experience
- Strong understanding of finance and cash management policies and procedures for a global organization
- Strong understanding of SWIFT Messaging and corporate connectivity to SWIFT
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus
- Proven ability to leverage current technology
- Excellent communication skills. Results and detail-oriented, team player, and with strong project management skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint & treasury workstation. MS Visio, SAP, Bloomberg or Hyperion a plus
For immediate consideration please apply online at the following link: http://jobs.bostonscientific.com/