Job Description: IT & Treasury Security Support Manager
The technical security and support manager is accountable for overseeing the operations of the enterprise's security solutions by establishing an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes. This will include the selection of appropriate security solutions and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments.
This role is also accountable for the continuity of computer system services for computer users by providing the technical expertise, assistance and project coordination necessary to install computer software products, modify/repair hardware and resolve technical problems.
Description of Responsibilities
- Assure continuity of the computer system for all system users.
- Research software products and applicability to organizational environment.
- Install selected software and hardware products.
- Repair hardware as necessary and work closely with service vendors to ensure continuity of service.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in MIS technology.
- Be "on-call" for all periods as assigned by manager.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to users as needed.
- Recommend changes in software and hardware to improve computer capabilities.
- Assist in implementing practices that will more effectively utilize MIS resources.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Superior technical capacity and time management skills
- Ability to logically prioritize tasks
- Customer/client focus
- Clear communication abilities
- Initiative and follow through on tasks
- Superior decision-making skills
- Experience with MS Office products required
- Solid analytical, critical, and creative problem solving skills
- A successful track record of managing multiple projects effectively
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks promptly, efficiently, and with grace
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years of experience as a computer specialist.
- Relevant certifications preferred, including:
- Security+ certificate
- ITIL certifications
- Microsoft Server/Application certificate
Benefits and Work Location
- Strategic Treasurer offers a competitive payment package. Benefits for full-time employees include paid personal time off (PTO), company holidays, non-contributory benefits, and contributory benefits (such as medical, dental), and 401K.
- This position is expected to be located in our main office of in Peachtree City, Georgia. Applicants must live within a 20-30-minute drive.
- Relocation is not offered for this position.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We will select candidates from the pool of applicants for an initial interview. These candidates will be contacted with a request for references.